DR X-ray System
Showing all 6 results
Digital X-ray Machine AM-AR-5100
AR-5100 is a high frequency mobile flat-panel digital X-ray radiography system, suitable for radiology department, orthopedics, ward, emergency room, operating room, ICU and other departments. With flexible movement, easy operation, high efficiency, to meet the radiography for all of human body’s parts, such as head, limbs, chest, spine, lumbar vertebrae, abdomen, etc.
High Frequency Digital Radiography system (DR) AM-AR-960-I
– High-pressure trigger
– X-ray tube
– High-voltage cable
High Frequency Digital Radiography X-ray System AM-ARI-8500
- I. Application
This machine is applied to take radiography on every part of human body, such as head, limbs, chest, limbus and abdomen and etc.
High Frequency Digital X-Ray Radiography System AM-AR-7300D
AR-7300D high frequency digital x-ray equipment can meet different parts radiography, such as head, chest, abdomen, waist, lumber, thoracic, pelvis, limbs etc. And meet different positions radiography, such as lay decubitus, normotopia, side position etc. it is fixed digital x-ray machine and we can use it at bus and truck.
High Frequency Mobile Digital Radiography System AM-AR-5200
This unit is high frequency combined digital X-ray radiography medical diagnostic equipment, it is used in radiography department, orthopedics, wards, emergency room, operation room, ICU, etc. It can satisfy the requirement of parts of body such as head, limbs, chest, spine, lunmer, stomach.
- Basic configuration
- High quality combined high frequency high voltage generator
- Color graphical touch LCD control system
- Panel detector with free movement
- High quality IPC
- Large size medical LCD display
- New type mobile column rack
- Symmetric adjustable, wireless ranging rotatable collimator with lamp
- Electric assistance drive system
- Cable exposure hand brake
Mobile Digital X-ray System AM-NKX-100D
- Produced by high-frequency inverter technology, stable high-voltage output can get good image quality;
- A compact design, easy to carry and work in different regions and locations;
- There are three exposure control methods: remote control, hand brake and interface buttons;
- Fault self-diagnosis and self-protection;
- With a flexible digital interface, users can go deep into the core programming control and can adapt to different DR detectors.
- You can choose push-button or touch screen