Vascular Doppler Detector
Showing all 4 results
Vascular Doppler Detector AM-ARV-520
– Detect the blood stream status of arterial/venous by 8.0 MHz probe; detect the blood flow average velocity, detect the result of finger/toes and part of body’s vein on operation.
– ARV-520 with 20 bits green LED bar to indicate the blood stream strength.
– Battery and adapter: 7.4 V Li-ion rechargeable batteries
– Adapter input voltage: 220V ± 10%, 50 Hz ± 1 Hz (or AC 110 V ±10%, 60 Hz ±1 Hz)
– Adapter output voltage: DC 9 V / 250 mA
Vascular Doppler Detector AM-ARV-520T
– Detect the blood stream status of arterial/venous by 8.0MHz, detect the blood flow average velocity, and detect the result of finger/toes and part of body’s vein anatomies operation.
– Detect the blood flow average velocity, detect the result of fingers, toes and part of body’s vein anatomies operation; It can be used to listen the temporo-mandibular joints (They become noisy when they start to brake because of the bite problems), assist doctor to check the conditions of the joints and predict the result of treatment.
– ARV-520T with large color LCD,128 × 96 dots, display average velocity, waveform, probe frequency, time, volume and battery.
– ARV-520T can display unidirectional blood flow. (option: bidirectional blood flow)
Vascular Doppler Detector AM-ARV-620V
– ARV-620V TFT LCD displays the wave of the instant blood flow average velocity and strength. It prints the monitoring blood flow curve simultaneously;
– Detect the blood stream status of arterial/venous by 8MHz probe;
– Detect the blood flow average velocity, detect the result of fingers/toes and part of body’s vein anatomies operation;
– ARV-620V (TFT) portable bidirectional vascular Doppler with large color LCD screen;
– Built-in ARM microprocessor & real-time displays blood flow velocity waveform;
– Can store 50 detected waveforms;
– High-speed USB/RS-232 port, can be connected directly to computer to analyze, store, and print the waveform data;
– ARV-620V without thermal printer.
Vascular Doppler Detector AM-ARV-650
– Doppler Vascular Detector ARV-650 offers a full-featured ABI/vascular system for the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that is fast, efficient. It has 3 modalities for obtaining systolic pressures and ankle waveforms.
– Either a bi-directional Doppler probe or pulse volume recording (PVR) can be used to obtain ankle waveforms.