Showing all 2 results
Hand-held EtCO2+SpO2 monitor AM-HC-25
The HC-25 CO2/SpO2 monitor is a compact handful monitor which provides accurate CO2 /SpO2 monitoring. The system’s reliable performance, ease of use, flexible design and affordable cost makes it the ideal monitoring solution for adult, pediatric and infant patients; patients undergoing procedural sedation; and short- term monitoring of patients.
HC-25 automatically identifies and quantifies the end-tidal CO2, inspired CO2 and respiration rate. The system uses with a 2.8 inch colorful LCD and its Lithium battery can support 8 hours at most. Additionally, it could save historical data automatically in a SD card and users could review these data through a PC software.
Hand-Held EtCO2+SpO2 monitor AM-HC-30
- Slim shape, thickness is only 24mm,one-handed performance
- Easy operation with 4.0″ touch LCD display, screen lock function
- 16G mass storage, can store more than 100000 patient’s information and data
- Continuous real time when power off
- Patient’s information &data, tendency chart automatic storage when power off
- Auto brightness adjustment according to the environmental brightness changes
- Support 7-20 hours continuous work