Vet X-Ray Machine
Showing all 4 results
VET Digital Radiography System AM-VET1100
- Product Advantages
- Special radiography mode and DICOM 3.0.
- Multiple self-protection and fault alarming function.
- Automatically save parameters when suddenly power off.
- Four-direction floating table, electromagnetic brake.
- High-quality mono-block design combined tube and generator.
- Innovative A-Si flat panel detector
VET Mobile Digital X-Ray Equipment AM-VET-5100
- I. Application
The machine is Combined X-ray photography of medical diagnostic equipment, application for wards, emergency rooms, operating rooms, ICU, etc. It can be used for human body head, limbs, chest, waist and abdomen and many other parts.
- Structure using ergonomic design, compact appearance, convenient operation
- With high frequency inverter to emit high quality X-ray and low dose on skin, and ensure excellent definition and contrast of pictures
- With techniques of kV analog closed loop control, mAs digital closed loop control and micro-processing real-time control to ensure precision and repeatability of the dose
- With kV, mAs two button adjustment, LCD display, multifunction of safety guard
- With 50 preset exposure programs, and can be modified and stored by the user for convenient operation
- High-quality knockdown X-ray generator to reduce irradiation is much safer to environment and operator
- With a rotatable beam applicator to adjust the X ray field and a collimator lamp to locate the field to ensure accurate radiograph.
Veterinary Portable X-ray Machine AM-VET-10
For fluoroscopy 75kVp 3-5mA (uncontinuous use)
Routine fluoroscopy condition 65kVp 3mA
For radiography 75kVp 10mA 6sec, (interval time 3 minutes)
AC 220V, 50Hz,1kVA
Current for fluoroscopy 2A (uncontinuous)
for radiography 6A (instantaneous)
Size of screen 203mm X 254mm
Range of movement up-down: 220mm, left-right: 130mm,
Tube turning angle: vertical 360°,horizontal 320°
Veterinary X-ray Machine AM-VET-100
The equipment is a combined high frequency X-ray video camera that can be conveniently moved to wards, ICU, operating rooms and so on for taking film.
- Structure designed based on anthropotomy, with beautiful appearance, and easy to operate.
- Two-button adjustment by kV and mAs, display by LCD and memory by parameters after power failure.
- With a high-quality knockdown X-ray generator to reduce irradiation, which is much safer to environment and operator.
- With 50 preset exposure programs, and can be modified and stored by the user for convenient operation.
- It is featured with protection for shortage of high voltage, over-flowing of tube current and output over-loading as well as indication for failure.
- With a symmetrical beam applicator to adjust the X-ray field and a collimator lamp to locate the filed to ensure accurate radiograph.