AM-L500-III shadowless operating lamp is suitable for the requirements of various operating conditions and it is ideal operating lighting equipment for modern operating rooms and clean operating rooms.
– The no welding titanium alloy main arm is adopted, so that the appearance is aesthetic and the rotation is more flexible and convenient.
– The removable handle sheath can be disinfected at the high temperature of 135℃.
– The depolished panel made of imported material makes the light rays softer.
– The imported switch power supply is adopted to control the voltage, making the work voltage permanently stable.
– The special radiation filter reducing the heat to the minimum level.
– The multi-flake retroreflector made of imported aluminum sheet has the features of no coating film and never fading.
– Imported lamp receptacle, Tungsten halogen bulbs of international brand are adopted with the average service more than 1500 hours.
– Light adjustment circuit adopts CPU control, enabling increase or decrease of illumination and boasting brightness memory.
– One lamp holder with two bulbs enables automatic operation of the standby bulb in 1/2 second when the main bulb malfunctions, and it has indicators for the damage of main or standby bulb.
|60,000-120,000LX (at 1m distance)
|Color Rendering Index
|Depth of Light Beam
|Brightness Level Adjustment
|The Value of the Total Irradiance (service range for temperature rise≤10℃)
|Total Irradiance (temperature rise on the head of patient under surgical operation≤2℃)
|Shift of Major and Stand by Lamps
|Diameter of Lamp Holder
|AC24V Bulb Power
|Battery is Optional