- Max 300W Electrosurgical Generator, with mono-polar and bipolar function.
- Seven working modes: pure cut, blend1, blend2, contact coag, forced coag, bipolar coag, bipolar cut.
- The electrosurgical generator is used to control bleeding and surgical cutting in all general and open surgical procedures
- Control panel, three-way power output, with different audible and visual indication
during the process of outputting.
- Patient return electrode monitoring system and Power Peak System that provides
surgeons with improved performance at Lower power settings, minimizing the risk of
- Applicable for Prostate Vaporizing Surgical Operation (TUR), perfectly used under
water. The electrosurgical generator can be cooperated with argon plasma coagulator, endoscope and laparoscope.
- Pencil Remoting Output. The output power can be controlled by the remoting
Electrosurgical Pencil 5pcs
Electrosurgical Pad 10pcs
Electrosurgical pad cable 1pc
Bipolar Forceps and cable 1set
|Power||220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz (110V±11V, 60Hz)|
|Seven Working Modes||Monopolar Cut||a) Pure cut: 1W～300W (Load 800Ω)
b) Blend1: 1W～250W (Load 800Ω)
c) Blend2: 1W～200W (Load 800Ω)
|Monopolar Coag||d) Spray Coag: 1W～80W (Load 800Ω)
e) Soft Coag: 1W～120W (Load 800Ω)
|Bipolar||f) Bipolar Coagulation: 1W～50W (Load 200Ω)|