- Structure designed based on anthropotomy, with beautiful appearance, and easy to operate.
- Two-button adjustment by kV and mAs, display by LCD and memory by parameters after power failure.
- With a high-quality knockdown X-ray generator to reduce irradiation, which is much safer to environment and operator.
- With 50 preset exposure programs, and can be modified and stored by the user for convenient operation.
- It is featured with protection for shortage of high voltage, over-flowing of tube current and output over-loading as well as indication for failure.
- With a symmetrical beam applicator to adjust the X-ray field and a collimator lamp to locate the filed to ensure accurate radiograph.
|X-ray Tube||Fixed anode|
|Tube Voltage||40~100KV (interval 1KV)|
|Tube Current||40~49KV 50mA 1~160 mAs|
|50~59KV 42mA 1~160 mAs|
|60~69KV 36mA 1~140 mAs|
|70~79KV 31mA 1~125 mAs|
|80~89KV 28mA 1~100 mAs|
|90~100KV 25mA 1~80 mAs|
|mAs||1.0~160 mAs (45steps)|
|Power Supply||220V±10% 50Hz inner-resistance≤1.0|