Implement standard: 2010 guideline for CPR
- Simulating standard open airway
- External breast compression: display device and alarm device
- a) indicator light display of correct and wrong compression ; alarm of wrong compression;
- b) Intensity display of correct (at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression; alarm of wrong compression.
- Artificial respiration (inhalation): display device and alarm device
- a) Inhalation <500-600ml or > 600ml, wrong indicator light display and alarm prompting; inhalation between 500-600ml right indicator light display;
- b) Indicator light display open airway;
- c) Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach; indicator light display and alarm prompting.
- Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person).
- Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
- Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
- Operation methods: exercise operation
- Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
- Examination of carotid response: pinch the pressure ball by hand and simulate carotid pulse
- Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V
- Endotracheal intubation
PACKAGE SIZE: 80*30*40cm