- Max 400W Electrosurgical Generator, with mono-polar and bipolar function.
- Nine working modes: pure cut，blend1, blend2, blend3, contact coag, forced coag, soft coag, bipolar coag, bipolar cut
- The electrosurgical generator is used to control bleeding and surgical cutting in all general and open surgical procedures, such as the general surgery, thoracic surgery,
brain surgery, ENT surgery, etc.
- With different audible and visual indication during the process of outputting.
- Patient return electrode monitoring system and Power Peak System that provides
surgeons with improved performance at Lower power settings, minimizing the risk of
- Applicable for Prostate Vaporizing Surgical Operation (TUR), perfectly used under water. The electrosurgical generator can be cooperated with endoscope and laparoscope.
- Pencil Remoting Output. The output power can be controlled by the add or subtract button on the remoting control pencil.
Power Control Pencil (disposable) 5pcs
Electrosurgical Pad (disposable) 10pcs
Electrosurgical pad cable 1pc
Double footswitch 1set
Bipolar Forceps with cable 1set
Tip clean sponge 1pc
|Power||220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz (110V±11V, 50/60Hz)|
|Operating Frequency||a) Monopolar: 512KHz; b) Bipolar: 1024KHz|
|Nine Working Modes||Monopolar Cut||a) Pure cut: 1W～400W (Load 800Ω)
b) Blend1: 1W～300W (Load 800Ω)
c) Blend2: 1W～200W (Load 800Ω)
d) Blend3: 1W～150W (Load 800Ω)
|Monopolar Coag||e) Spray Coag: 1W～100W (Load 800Ω)
f) Forced Coag: 1W～120W (Load 800Ω)
g) Soft Coag: 1W～120W (Load 800Ω)
|Bipolar||h) Bipolar Coagulation: 1W～70W (Load 200Ω)
i) Bipolar Cut: 1W～120W (Load 200Ω)