- High-frequency generator with high power and microfocus, optimizes digital images.
- Intelligent exposure control, achieving low radiation dose.
- Multi-working patterns to meet various clinical needs.
- Multi-leaf and vertical light control reduce the soft X-ray effectively and the skin dose dramatically.
- Imported well-known image intensifier and digital CCD camera provide high-quality and high-resolution images.
- High-resolution and dual LCD monitors improve image quality dramatically.
- Powerful digital graphic workstation with standard configuration of DICOM3.0 connected to network perfectly, supports dual registrations of worklist registration and manual registration.
- Workstation has high-capacity digital storage function, and fluoroscopy and digital spot film are stored in lossless digital format. It has powerful processing capabilities like edge enhancement, multiple image, gamma correction, cineloop, window center-window width, experts template, record, etc.
- Four-dimensional electric motion control, accurate positioning, flexible and smooth. Large rack design provides a huge examing space and more comfortable surgery environment. Fresh designs and ideas bring you superior experience.
- Two panels of human graphical LCD touch screen, intelligent and fast operation. Dual kinetic control system and double foot brake design for exposure, meeting the demands of clinical operations greatly.
- Four-dimensional electric isocentre main frame of C-arm 1 set
- High-frequency high-voltage X-ray generator and high frequency inverted power supply (6kW, 60kHZ, 125kV) 1 set
- 9 inch image intensifier of Toshiba 1 set
- Medical use megapixels digital CCD camera 1 set
- Digital acquisition and processing workstations 1set
- Imported minigroove grid 1 set
- Electric adjustable collimator 1 set
- 19 inch LCD monitor 2 sets
- Hand controller 2 sets
- Human graphical LCD touch screen 2 sets
- Foot brake for exposure 2 sets
|Electrical Performance||High Frequency Inverter Power Supply||Output power：6.0kW
|Automatic, Manual Continuous Fluoroscopy||Tube voltage：40kV～125kV
|Automatic, Manual Intensifying Fluoroscopy||Tube voltage：40kV～125kV
|Radiography Tube Voltage, mA||40kV～125kV 120mA|
|X-ray Tube||X-ray Tube Special for High Frequency||Rotary anode focus: 0.3/0.6|
|Anode thermal capacity：212kJ (284kHU)|
|Image System||Image Intensifier||TOSHIBA 9″ image intensifier|
|CCD Camera||Medical use 1 million pixel digital CCD camera|
|CCU||Real time collection, horizontal, vertical mirror image, recursive noise reduction can be adjusted continuously, multi-images storage, image patching, last image freeze|
|Monitor||19″ LCD monitor|
|Work Station Software||Storage without damage, multi-images display, image W/L real time adjustment, grayscale switch, region of interest balance, GAMMA correction, flip, noise reduction, intensifying, smoothing, sharpening, compression, zoom in, measurement, remark, picture-text typeset print, expert template, Dicom image transmit, Dicom image print, cineloop, image imprinting, worklist registration, etc.|
|Structure Performance||Direction Wheel, Main Wheel||Direction wheel 360°rotation, main wheel ±90°rotation|
|C-arm||Motorized forward and backward movement: 200mm
Motorized rotation around horizontal axis: ±180°
Rotation around vertical axis: ±15°
|Motorized slip on orbit: 120°(+90°～ -30°)
Motorized asending and desending of pillar: 400mm
|SID：1060 mm open：860 mm arc depth：700 mm|